To achieve its ambition of being a world class education provider, St. Peter’s is committed to significant enhancement of its facilities and buildings, essential for world-class research and all round development of students. The St. Peter’s has an extremely modern and state of the art infrastructure that goes a long way in facilitating a number of services for the students as well as the staff members. Details of the same are mentioned below:
|• Lush Green Campus||• Emblematic Architecture||• IT Enabled Campus|
|• Library||• Well Equipped Laboratories||• Lecture Rooms|
|• Conference Hall||• Transportation Facility||• Sports Facilities|
LUSH GREEN CAMPUS
Environment-friendly campus is home to several architecturally striking buildings where every need of both staff and students is met. Tree-lined avenues and lush lawns dotted with beautiful flowering shrubs soothe the eye and create an ideal learning ambiance.
- The College’s infrastructure is distinctive by its modern architecture with the building illustrating a unique picture of its utility.
- The building has been designed to provide comprehensive services to the staff and students.
- The Campus building is architecturally green with optimal use of natural light and air.
- The campus provides a vibrant backdrop to the academic achievements and offers an unbeatable lifestyle, providing a unique place to study, relax and develop.
- We aspire to be a ‘model unit’ amongst educational institutions for our eco-friendliness, no drugs campaign, and ‘ zero tolerance’ for drugs and alcohol.
- The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from different parts of the country.
IT Enabled Campus
St.Peter’s is one of the few Institutions under JNTU, which can boast of its state-of-the-art computing resources and network across the campus. Following are a few highlighting features:
- Completely Wi-Fi Campus with many access point
- 100 Mbps of bandwidth for internet with dedicated leased line
- High end Biometric systems for attendance of faculty
- Dedicated E-learning corners for each & every department
- Online Result System
St.Peter’s Engineering College library plays a vital role in meeting the present and anticipated future needs of its scientific community by selecting, acquiring & disseminating appropriate scientific and technical information through different channels of communication. The central library is located in a spacious, well ventilated and illuminated hall of 400 Sqm. Of with 1502 volumes including the books in Reference Section (of 3112 volumes). About 106 periodicals and journals (both National and International) and 10 prominent daily newspapers (English & Telugu) are made available in the Library. The Central Library is completely automated and computerized. All the staff and students have free access to internet in the Library.
WELL EQUIPPED LABORATORIES
- St.Peter’s believes in imparting strong practical exposure to the students.
- Modern laboratories, workshops are an integral part of the various departments of the college.
- Each department maintains its specialized labs and workshops, equipped with modern equipment of industry standards.
- The college keeps upgrading the facilities and equipment in the laboratories, workshops to industry standards, from time to time.
The classrooms architecturally designed with optimal room for natural light and air. They provide a vibrant backdrop to the academic achievements and offer a unique place to study, relax and develop. The classrooms are equipped with
projectors which enables the competent teachers to conduct classes in such a manner that the students can make use of all the available resources. In this very special learning environment, LCD projectors, laptops, video players [for language labs] are available. All these facilities enable the teachers to teach in a unique and innovative manner which makes the students feel involved in the teaching – learning process and improves the pace and quality of learning.
- Transport is offered for the students and staff from all major corners of twin cities.
- Brand new buses are provided with comfortable sitting.
- Audio facility is provided in all the buses.
- The college believes that sports also play a vital role in overall development of students.
- There are wide range of outdoor games facilities like Cricket, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Shuttle etc.
- In the indoor games section there is Table Tennis, Carroms, Chess etc.