Dr.M.Narendra Kumar has obtained B.E degree in Electrical Engineering from Gulbarga
University, Gulbarga, MS from BITS and M.TECH from JNTU Anantapur subsequently. He was
awarded Ph.D. by JNTU Hyderabad.
1. He has 14 years of Industrial experience at Management level in India and abroad, 15 years of academic and R&D experience.
2. He has guided more than 70 Projects under UG and PG level. 03 research scholars are pursuing their Ph.D. under his supervision.
3. He is been an editorial board member in various Journals and reviewed various articles.
4. Published 04 text books emphasizing on fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics Drives and Non-Conventional energy sources.
5. To his credit he is working as a Consultant for the last 10 years in designing solar plants and installation.
6. He has published more than forty five research articles in reputed International, National journals and presented papers in International, National conferences.
7. He is a fellow of Institute of Engineers, Life member of ISTE and member of CSI, IEEE. His journey is embellished with responsibilities and awards which are the shining examples of his commitment and caliber. His teaching career is replete with handling several important responsibilities. He has greatly contributed for the roles of officer in charge of examination branch, head of the department, electrical engineering, vice principal, Dean and principal.
8. He is a pillar of commitment and determination in his present capacity as principal.
9. As a strong advocate of academic discipline and diligence, and as an Academic committee member, he ensures the maintenance of the highest academic standards. This emphasizes the cultivation of discipline, ethics and professionalism in engineering students.