Chairman : Mr. T.Bala Reddy
At St. Peter’s Engineering College it has been our endeavor to offer you an environment that brims with ideas and excitement, fosters a vibrant exchange of thoughts and views and offer a perfect platform for you to prepare for a rewarding career in Engineering research and education. It is a place which unlocks the mind of the leaner and the learned to newer perspectives. I invite you to explore the exiting opportunities available to you at St. Peter’s and discover ways in which St. Peter’s will significantly contribute to your overall personal and professional development.
Secretary: Mr. T.V. Reddy
Mr. T.V. Reddy, is the Secretary cum Correspondent of the college and St.Peter’s Group of Institutions at Hyderabad. He is also member of the governing board & various sister concerned institutes of St. Peter’s group. One of the promoter of St.Peter’s group of Educational Institutions. He is PG in English, Economics and Education.
Dircetor: Mrs.T. Saroja Reddy
The respected Director of our college, Mrs. Saroja Reddy has been a source of inspiration and motivation to the students and staff alike. Having completed M. Tech in Computer Science, she has great understanding of the core of the course structure which helps in framing an effective routine of day to day academic and non-academic activities. She believes that genuine discipline and sticking to one's own principles can make one successful.
Principal: Dr.M.Narendra Kumar has obtained B.E degree in Electrical Engineering from Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, MS from BITS and M.TECH from JNTU Anantapur subsequently. He was awarded Ph.D. by JNTU Hyderabad.
1. He has 14 years of Industrial experience at Management level in India and abroad, 15 years of academic and R&D experience.
2. He has guided more than 70 Projects under UG and PG level. 03 research scholars are pursuing their Ph.D. under his supervision.
3. He is been an editorial board member in various Journals and reviewed various articles.
4. Published 04 text books emphasizing on fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics Drives and Non-Conventional energy sources.
5. To his credit he is working as a Consultant for the last 10 years in designing solar plants and installation.
6. He has published more than forty five research articles in reputed International, National journals and presented papers in International, National Conferences.
7. He is a fellow of Institute of Engineers, Life member of ISTE and member of CSI, IEEE. His journey is embellished with responsibilities and awards which are the shining examples of his commitment and caliber. His teaching career is replete with handling several important responsibilities. He has greatly contributed for the roles of officer in charge of examination branch, head of the department, electrical engineering, vice principal, Dean and principal.
8. He is a pillar of commitment and determination in his present capacity as principal.
9. As a strong advocate of academic discipline and diligence, and as an Academic committee member, he ensures the maintenance of the highest academic standards. This emphasizes the cultivation of discipline, ethics and professionalism in engineering students.
We extend an affectionate greeting to each and every engineering aspirant to join our institution. We believe that an engineer must be strong enough to meet the ever increasing scientific and social challenges with self-control, hard work and innovative approach to problems. In order to create all
round progress of Nation, highly talented engineers are obligatory. We are proud to say that our institution has earned an undeniable reputation for strict discipline and in the academics. St. Peter’s Engineering College has already made great strides in achieving the high success rate of graduates. Apart from imparting suitable technical knowledge to the students, we promote extra-curricular activities to concentrate on the all-round development of an individual student.
To instill confidence, students are provided with opportunities to present technical paper’s in National level conferences. The professional association of all the departments does excellent job in conducting technical seminars on latest technologies by experts in their respective fields.
The NSS cell provides a platform to all the students to involve themselves in to charitable and social activities .Incubation centers will be soon established in all the departments to develop innovative ideas of students. A dedicated anti-ragging committee monitors the campus.
We take utmost care in improving the quality of teaching. The faculty members will undergo Faculty Development Programs to boost their confidence and for upgrading teaching methodologies .To recognize the achievements of the top ranking students, merit awards are being presented every year
on annual day.
An efficient placement cell is operating in the college to help students in getting suitable placements by providing pre-placement trainings.