Admissions to the Institute are made along with the other engineering colleges in the state through a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Tech Courses:
To get into St. Peter’s for B.Tech course the following is must:
- 50% Marks in 12th or Equivalent** (As Per Latest Norms of Telangana Govt./ AICTE).
- Qualifying the Entrance Exam (EAMCET)
Or direct admissions can be taken through Management Quota ** (As Per Latest Norms of Telangana Govt./ AICTE)
- After Allotment Process of EAMCET Counselling you can enroll yourself for desired course through following ways:
- Application form can be taken only from College Campus.
Application form can also be downloaded from our website.
- The Following are the documents required during admission for B.Tech:
- 10th Pass Memo
- 6th-12th School/College Bonafide
- 12th Pass Memo/Marksheet
- 12th Class School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (T.C)