FUNCTIONS OF THE CELL
- To provide conducive environment/physical facilities where students will participate in various sports and games.
- Prepare a sport calendar/Programme for the students and implement it
- Plan and supervise students’ sports.
- Procure sport equipment and kit.
- Maintenance and repair of sport facilities.
- Organize captains’ seminars.
- Organize local and National fixture for the students.
The college teams of Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Cricket participates in various local and state level tournaments.
Students of this college have achieved remarkable feats as Winners and Runners-up ranging from the Inter-collegiate to National level in games and athletic events. There are also dedicated spaces for Indoor sport, including Table Tennis, Badminton, Chess, and Caroms. Our Outdoor facilities include a 400-metre athletic track and courts for Basketball, Volleyball, Football and Throw Ball.