The training & Placement cell echoes our Institute's Vision by guiding students to become skilled professionals and making them competent graduates to meet societal needs.
- To make students aware of technology, Industry requirements, and career opportunities in various domains by communicating & collaborate with firms & Industries.
- To enhance the student's knowledge, interest, and awareness of technology by conducting various training programs, internships, expert talks, competitions, hackathons, etc.
- To encourage and guide all students in reaching their career aspirations through Placements, Internships, Seminars for higher studies, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Activities, etc.
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL :
The Training & Placement Cell's objective is to make the students to aware of the industry requirements, new trends & technologies in various industries, and also make them learn about various tools required for industry through various training programs organized by us.
We also try to fill the gap between industry and institute and also we make our students to aware of their strengths and weakness to decide their career path. Our Experts facilitate the students to explore career options and impart knowledge on key competencies required to fulfill individual aspirations. With this objective, a policy on “Training & Placement” is evolved
The career Guidance cell is an internal part of the Training & Placement Cell, which makes the students aware of various paths to reach their goals. As a part of the Career guidance cell, we are conducting multiple career Guidance Programs by Industry experts, IAS officers, Higher Education consultants, CEOs of various companies, etc.
Apart from Placements, we are providing awareness to students about Higher Education and its importance, various best foreign universities & their admission procedures, scholarships, and much more information that will be addressed in career guidance activities.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
- Planning & implementing various training programs for students on strategically with equal competencies parallel to academics to make them skilled & industry-ready.
- Conducting various assessments to assess the student's improvement and his knowledge about domain knowledge and other required skills for placement & other higher education activities.
- Organize periodic reviews on the effectiveness of training programs and establish a process for continuous learning.
PLACEMENT OBJECTIVES :
- Enquiring about the technology, and manpower requirements of various companies by contacting recruiting officials through placement portal, and visits to companies.
- Welcoming the requested companies to conduct drives on the campus to fulfill their requirement.
- In continuous contact with Industry officials by organizing guest lectures, industrial visits, and implant training and projects of industrial relevance to the students
- Set up and strengthen the network with Alumni Organize and coordinate campus placement drives to fulfill the commitment of every aspirant.
- About Training & Placement Cell
- List of Training Programs conducted
- LIST OF PLACEMENTS - A.Y WISE
- Cell Documentation
- Higher Education Information
- Placement Summary
- CTC Details
- Contact Us