The Department of Artificial Intelligence was established in the year 2020 with an intake of 60 Students.Artificial Intelligence prepare students with the skills to perform intelligent data analysis which is a key component in numerous real-world applications. Apart from making them good technocrats, the Department also provides individual attention to make them good citizens of our nation and to serve the industry and society constructively to make them good technocrats through futuristic plans. The Department has the state-of-the-art facilities for various labs, well equipped seminar halls, classrooms to support e-learning and a department library. By this course, the students will gain cross-disciplinary skills across fields such as statistics, computer science, machine learning, and logic, data scientists and may have career opportunities in healthcare, business, eCommerce, social networking companies, climatology, biotechnology, genetics, and other important areas.
To enable the students to secure a high-value career, motivate to pursue higher education and research to serve the society.
- To bring out knowledgeable engineers and professionals in their field of specialization by having qualified and trained faculty members and staff besides necessary infrastructure and to create highly conducive teaching and learning environment.
- To work in close association with stakeholders by way of enhanced industry-institute interaction, to take up need based research and industry specific programmes.
- To organize co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for character and personality development to produce highly competent and motivated engineers and professionals to serve and lead the society.
- ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PROBLEM ANALYSIS:Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT OF SOLUTIONS:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- CONDUCT INVESTIGATIONS OF COMPLEX PROBLEMS:Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- MODERN TOOL USAGE:Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- THE ENGINEER AND SOCIETY:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- ETHICS:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM WORK:Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- COMMUNICATION:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- LIFE-LONG LEARNING:Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.