Rotaract Club Of St.Peter’s Engineering College
Rotaract originally began as ‘Rotary International’ in 1968 in Charlotte, North Carolina by Paul P Harris. The first chartered Rotaract Club in Asia was Rotaract club of Secunderabad on 2nd April 1968. Rotaract simply means “Rotary in Action”. Rotaract club of St.Peter’s Engineering college is a sponsored service club by Rotaract club of Secunderabad.
Rotaract started off as a single club 50 years ago and now it has 9522 clubs and 291,006 members across the world. Rotaract club of St.Peter’s Engineering College offers a chance to every member of SPEC to be a part of this globally recognised community .Rotaract mainly focuses on development of young adults as leader in their community and serving the society.
The avenues of Rotaract club are:
- Club service
- International service
- Community service
- Professional development
The benefits of Rotaract are:
Friendship: It provides one of the basic human need. The need for friendship and fellowship. You get a chance to interact with many people around the world.
Leadership: It is an organisation of leader and successful people and people who are going to be successful.
Oppurtunity to service: Rotaract is service; Its business is mankind while its product is service.
Value: Rotaract is all around the world. Rotaractos are given utmost priority in job interviews.
We work differently:
We see differently: Our multidisciplinary perspective helps us see challenges in unique ways.
We think differently: We apply leadership and expertise to social issues — and find unique solutions.
We act responsibly: Our passion and perseverance create lasting change.
We make a difference at home and around the world: Our members can be found in your community and across the globe.
- President- Pugal Maheshwari
- Secretary- Likith Mouli
- Vice President- Manvitha
- Joint Secretary- Sai Kiran
- Treasurer- Bhavana Nerella
- Seargent at arma- Dinesh Nagre
- Director - Professional Service- Angelina Priyanka
- Director - Club Service- Srikanth
- Directory - Community Service- Sravya
- Directior - International Service- Anitha
- Club Administrator- Bharath
- Chariman Registrations(CSE & ECE)- Sahasra Reddy
- Chairman Registrations(EEE,MECH & CIVIL)- Prem
- Chair – Sports- Harsha
- Chair- Culturals – Harsha Donagala
- Chair- Parent Rotary Relations – Shraavan
- Chair – Public Relations – Varun Reddy
- Club Phototgrapher- Rahul Yadav